About the Role
You will be responsible for managing enable.services relationships with our customers and ensuring impact is delivered from day 1.
You will oversee building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally stay with customers for the length of their relationship with enable.services. The goal is to keep clients or accounts if possible while seeking new opportunities or potential to implement other offered solutions within said clients.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to the rest of the business.
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Collaborates with the sales team to reach prospective clients.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
- Keep records of client transactions and ensure internal systems are kept up to date.
- Using the SPICED information to ensure that clients get delivered impact by making an impact plan for the duration of the contract.
- Plan and hold quarterly impact reviews with a client.
- Contribute to ARR goals set by partners.
- Assisting in the growth of Outbound business.
- Ensuring that client engagement stays above the metric set by partners.
- Be responsible for clients not exceeding seats or breaking terms of service.
- Uncapped commission on anything above quota.
- The commission is 10% of enable.services commission earned from the partner for upsells.
- Split commissions on any opportunities co-sold with AE Team
- 20 days holiday a year + bank holidays & your birthday
- Opportunity to earn 3 days extra holiday
- Break-out area and kitchen facilities
- Opportunities to travel
- A working environment focused on teamwork that also allows individuals to flourish
- Career Development Pathways
- Full Training Provided, inhouse and partner-led
Required Skills and qualifications
- 3 years of account management/client success experience
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships
- Organisational skills and good attention to detail
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software
Who are enable.services?
enable.services are Digital Transformation Consultants, we architect and deliver digital solutions, along with partnering with SugarCRM, GoCampaign, and monday.com. We are fortunate enough to work with clients across the world on some amazing projects.
We really are a family, which shines through in our positive and creative working environment, empowering each other with ideas and debate.