enable.services are Digital Transformation Consultants, we architect and deliver digital solutions, along with partnering with SugarCRM, GoCampaign and monday.com. We are fortunate enough to work with clients across the world on some amazing projects.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and switched-on Apprentice to join us as a Junior Account Executive, you'll work alongside a team of experienced Solution Consultants to develop your knowledge and practical skills on our software. You will gain workplace experience and benefit from improving your personal and social skills whilst developing an understanding of how a business works.
Due to sensitive data, this is an office-based role, in Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP5 3RG
About the role
As a Junior Account Executive, you will be working in the Business to Business space with the responsibility to grow our footprint within our customer base and maintain the overall relationship with a set of clients to ensure that they remain engaged with our platforms and maximise their growth.
You will learn to plan your account and sales activities, lead the end-to-end sales interaction with the customer and manage their sales internally, as well as being the main point of contact for any issues/interactions the client will have with enable.
When you have completed your training, you will become responsible for retaining and growing a number of existing customer accounts, by mapping and understanding the account then generating new business by contacting them and identifying opportunities for growth within their company/team.
Objectives of this role
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic account plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
In time, you will be responsible for
- Take enquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they are active and are adhering to terms of service including but not limited to, guest abuse.
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress within the accounts and find new ways to improve business
- Organising and carrying out quarterly reviews with the client
- Regular check-ins with the client to ensure satisfaction is maximised
- Maximising engagement through regularly monitoring the dashboards available
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
- Ensure the CRM is kept up to date accordingly
Skills and qualifications
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships
- Organisational skills and good attention to detail
We really are a family, which shines through in our positive and creative working environment, empowering each other with ideas and debate.
On offer is a salary of £13,000 per annum and the ability to earn commission, on-the-job training such as :
- Sales fundamentals
- The sales lifecycle
- Understanding your product portfolio
- Closing a sale
- Ethics and legalities
- Gathering Intelligence
- And Certifications on monday.com and SugarCRM
With further training from monday.com and SugarCRM, support throughout your career and opportunities to progress within the company. The hours are full-time, 37.5 hours a week, based at our Ipswich office.
Opportunities to Grow
We believe in giving every employee the tools and opportunities to develop their skills by providing them with external and internal courses and training.
- 20 days holiday a year + bank holidays & your birthday
- Opportunity to earn 3 days extra holiday
- Break-out area and kitchen facilities
- Opportunities to travel
- A working environment focused on teamwork that also allows individuals to flourish
- Career Development Pathways
- Full Training Provided