enable.services are Digital Transformation Consultants, we architect and deliver digital solutions, along with partnering with SugarCRM, GoCampaign and monday.com. We are fortunate enough to work with clients across the world on some amazing projects.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and driven software developer to join the enable.services team.
Here at enable.services we pride ourselves in building the skills and abilities of our staff whilst supporting them through their career. Our developers operate side by side with the entire enable.services team in a close-knit and versatile working environment. We love creativity and give everyone a voice, supporting ideas for innovative solutions to both internal and client-focused challenges.
- Building against external APIs for integrations
- Building and implementing bespoke solutions
- Maintaining quality by adhering to accepted standards
- Assisting with system support issues
Requirements of the Role
- Proficient in PHP, including new features available in versions > 7 and especially best practise around object-oriented development
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS
- Team player
- A passion for development
- Have good communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a thirst for learning and self-improvement
- Knowledge of version control such as Git
- Familiarity with SQL
- Awareness of secure programming and continuous integration
- Understanding of HTTP-based APIs
Software We Use
- Stack: Linux, Apache, MySQL
- Client: Backbone, Handlebars, Jquery
- Development: Sublime Text/Vi, Git, Linux
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, an excellent working environment and a company ethos of teamwork and transparency.
- 37 ½ Hours a week.
- Training and Support throughout your career