enable.services are Digital Transformation Consultants, we architect and deliver digital solutions, along with partnering with SugarCRM, GoCampaign and monday.com. We are fortunate enough to work with clients across the world on some amazing projects.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and switched on Apprentice to join us as a Solutions Helpdesk/Configurator, you'll work alongside a team of experienced Solutions Helpdesk/Configuration Engineers to develop your knowledge and practical skills on the software SugarCRM, HubSpot, GoCampaign and Monday.com. You will gain workplace experience and benefit from improving your personal and social skills whilst developing an understanding of how a business works.
Due to sensitive data, this is an office-based role, in Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP5 3RG
In time, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support via phone, email and helpdesk when required
- Communicating with customers and understanding their business needs
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working with our Projects team and following our project management processes and configuration
Who are we looking for?
As a member of our Helpdesk team, we are looking for someone who has:
- Focus, energy and a passion for IT
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- A positive attitude
- A willingness to learn
We really are a family, which shines through in our positive and creative working environment, empowering each other with ideas and debate.
Opportunities to Grow
We believe in giving every employee the tools and opportunities to develop their skills by providing them with external and internal courses and training.
On offer is a salary of £13,000 per annum, on the job training and a level 3 apprenticeship in customer services and with further training and support throughout your career and opportunities to progress within the company. The hours are full time, 37.5 hours a week, based at our Ipswich office.
- 20 days holiday a year + bank holidays & your birthday
- Opportunity to earn 3 days extra holiday
- Break-out area and kitchen facilities
- Opportunities to travel
- A working environment focused on teamwork that also allows individuals to flourish
- Career Development Pathways
- Full Training Provided